Women in Media 2015
The Women in Media 2015 conference will provide a unique platform for leaders from all parts of the media industry that are in the various stages of their careers to come together, share ideas, inspire leadership, promote further career advancement and address some of the most significant challenges facing the media industry today.
Over three days delegates will be engaged by real life case studies, strategic discussions, expert panels and interactive roundtables all focused on the challenges leaders of the media industry are facing.
Key speakers at Women in Media include:
The key benefits of attending:
- Hear from the most inspiring leaders in Australian media and learn how to overcome challenges in your career
- Review the biggest challenges in career advancement and develop the strengths and specific skills required for leadership roles
- Assess the outlook for Australia’s media sector and prepare your team for the new media landscape
- Learn how local and global disruptors are nurturing innovation and exploring opportunities for business development
- Understand how to take advantage of technology and digital disruption in media
- Examine innovative and successful strategies to generate content that is aligned with your organisation’s objectives
Directly addressing your challenges:
- Inspiring leadership
- Developing meaningful strengths, skills and values
- Creating the innovative and creative culture you thrive in
- Generating outstanding content
- Harnessing the global media revolution
- How will technology impact you – embracing digital disruption as an opportunity
Full day in-depth learning sessions on Thursday 12 November:
Future Leaders In-depth Learning Session A:
Cultivating the capabilities that supports career advancement and progress into leading roles
Leadership Development In-depth Learning Session B:
Identifying and developing the essential strengths and values to create and maintain effective leadership
Partner opportunities are available!
The Women in Media 2015 conference brings together partners, prospects and customers to explore media solutions and products. By participating in this conference you'll be face to face with a large pool of prospects and customers eager to discuss your services and media solutions. Be at the right place at the right time, gain competitive advantage and build brand awareness.
Position your brand as an authority in your sector – present on the program, sponsor a networking function or host an in-depth learning session.
Investments range from $7,500 to $50,000
For a confidential discussion about a partnership solution tailored just for you, please contact Jon Treherne on +61 (0)2 8188 7536 or email firstname.lastname@example.org