Quest Events is a leading business information and networking event provider based in Manly, Australia. We produce, market and stage conferences, exhibitions and training seminars for senior management from industry and government alike.
We are an established and successful company with a highly experienced management team achieving outstanding results and are, therefore, expanding rapidly. To facilitate this expansion we are in need of a number of people in specialised roles - ideally with a proven track record in commercial conferences/events (but not essential). The sky really is the limit for successful applicants. Mentoring from senior management is a given and the right candidates will thrive and prosper in our fresh and flexible environment.
We are currently hiring positions for...
Corporate Events Sales, Delegates
As part of our continuing growth strategy, we are looking for an energetic delegate salesperson, who can communicate well and has a desire to succeed and make lots of commission.
Situated 200m from Manly Beach, this role is your chance to capture the perfect work life balance with the opportunity to run, swim or surf on your lunch break or before/after work. There is an opportuntiy here for either a recent graduate eager to learn or an experienced sales person looking for that elusive role that has it all - unrivalled OTE for a self starter combined with a working environment that won't burn you out.
Working in a tight knit team, you will be responsible for engaging senior managers from across industries and organising delegations for high-level events across a diverse range of industries. You will be given plenty of warm leads, tools and briefings to allow you to deliver the results you want.
Essential skills and experience required:
- Results driven with the ability and desire to manage your time and sales pipelines in order to hit and exceed your KPIs
- Must have a calm and confident phone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You must be an organised go-getter with the ability to work alone and in a team
- Desire to make a lot of money
What is on offer:
- Starting base salary commensurate with experience.
- Monthly sales targets set according to starting base salary.
- Base salary increases available for those who consistently exceed their monthly sales targets.
- A graduate with little or no commercial experience can realistically expect to earn $80K-$100K in your first year. Those with some commercial experience already can expect to earn $100K+ in the first year.
- Uncapped commissions.
- Uncapped base salary increases - which you are unlikely to find anywhere else. Curious about this? Apply to find out more!
You will also be working as part of a fun but driven team in one of the most beautiful parts of Sydney, with the opportunity to have a real work-life balance and a genuine opportuntiy to write your own paycheque.
We are a fast growing and highly charged team that has grown from 3 to over 20 in a very short time, with demonstrated results and even bigger plans. So if you want to come along for the ride and think you have what it takes, apply now! Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted regarding the next stage of the recruitment process.