Why should you attend this event?
The Infrastructure & Capital Works Procurement and Value Optimisation 2015 event is a unique opportunity to meet and engage with senior decision makers in procurement, project, planning and value management, who are responsible for implementing strategy and making the critical decisions on the technology and products and services that drive value for money optimisation outcomes for their infrastructure and capital works projects.
Six key benefits of attending:
- Analyse the outlook for major industry trends and new projects in the infrastructure and capital works sectors
- Identify opportunities to utilise innovation to drive value for money in your project planning, procurement and delivery
- Benchmark against your peers best practices and take away skills that you can apply to any capital project
- Review the concept of the value chain and learn how to ensure it is followed through the length of your organisation’s procurement process
- Build strategies to ensure environmental sustainability is embedded throughout your project
- Learn how to foster a stronger owner/contractor relationship to drive efficiencies in construction
This event will consider some of the key challenges facing procurement and value optimisation managers across the infrastructure and capital works sectors.
- Assessing the outlook for both public and private infrastructure and major project development in Australia
- Understanding the value management process and its applications to infrastructure development
- Assessing strategies to reduce project cost blowouts and downtime through efficient sourcing of materials and labour
- Improving the owner/contractor relationship to achieve efficiencies in construction
- Ensuring best practice suppler relationship strategies to reduce cost, improve quality and better manage inventory
- Understanding how to ensure better value for money throughout the planning, procurement and project management process
Sponsorship and Exhibition Packages
Packages are limited and can be tailored to suit your needs. For a confidential discussion about a sponsorship solution tailored just for you, please contact Oli Russell-Cowan on +61 (0)2 8188 7536 or email firstname.lastname@example.org