Procurement in Infrastructure
& Capital Works 2015
Delivering best value for money in planning, procurement and delivery
The Australian infrastructure sector is becoming increasingly important in helping to grow the Australian economy, with the Federal Government aiming to spend $50 billion on infrastructure over the next seven years. However, in building infrastructure and capital works, cost blowouts have become a recurring theme, with recent estimates suggesting they are costing the Australian economy $4-5bn p.a.
Developed in partnership with the Institute of Value Management Australia (IVMA) and incorporating the IVMA annual conference, the Procurement in Infrastructure & Capital Works 2015 event, taking place from 11-13 August 2015 in Sydney will see C-level infrastructure and capital works project stakeholders, along with senior procurement/supply chain, project and value optimisation managers from a diverse range of sectors meeting to analyse best practice strategies in delivering value in capital investment, through optimised planning, procurement and project delivery.
Delivering key industry experts including:
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Analyse the outlook for major industry trends and new projects in the infrastructure and capital works sectors
- Identify opportunities to utilise innovation to drive value for money in your project planning, procurement and delivery
- Benchmark against your peers best practices and take away skills that you can apply to any capital project
- Review the concept of the value chain and learn how to ensure it is followed through the length of your organisation’s procurement process
- Build strategies to ensure environmental sustainability is embedded throughout your project
- Learn how to foster a stronger owner/contractor relationship to drive efficiencies in construction
The Procurement in Infrastructure & Capital Works 2015 event will consider some of the key challenges facing procurement and value optimisation managers across the infrastructure and capital works sectors.
- Assessing the outlook for both public and private infrastructure and major project development in Australia
- Understanding the value management process and its applications to infrastructure development
- Assessing strategies to reduce project cost blowouts and downtime through efficient sourcing of materials and labour
- Improving the owner/contractor relationship to achieve efficiencies in construction
- Ensuring best practice suppler relationship strategies to reduce cost, improve quality and better manage inventory
- Understanding how to ensure better value for money throughout the planning, procurement and project management process
The procurement and value optimisation industry needs your solutions!
- Keep your brand awareness top-of-mind and associate your business solutions with an industry gathering of the highest standard
- Nurture existing customer relationships and build your lead generation for your sales team
- Demonstrate how your products, services and solutions fill a need for customers and sell to them at a time when they are engaged and actively seeking solutions
- Increase your marketing return on investment by choosing a sponsorship package designed specifically to help you achieve your goals
Attendees at Procurement in Infrastructure & Capital Works 2015 will be looking to learn from best practice case studies, and discover services and solutions that will help them deliver best value in capital investment through optimised planning, procurement and project delivery. This is your opportunity to place your brand at the front of their minds.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Packages
Packages are limited and can be tailored to suit your needs. For a confidential discussion about a sponsorship solution tailored just for you, please contact Jon Treherne on +61 (0)2 8188 7536 or email email@example.com
We provide the platform, you close the deal.