HealthProcure 2016 Conference
Developing new and innovative ways to achieve excellence in health and aged care procurement and supply chains
The 2nd annual HealthProcure2016 conference, being held from 16-18 February at the Melbourne Park Function Centre, will once again bring together leading procurement and supply chain managers from all aspects of health and aged care to share their experiences, latest strategies and case studies to help you achieve procurement excellence in your organisation.
Register now for this unmissable event! Register online here.
Download the conference brochure for full details.
Delivering key industry experts including:
Addressing the key challenges facing procurement and supply chain managers in Australia’s health and aged care sectors:
- Reforming and transforming procurement operations to achieve excellence
- Designing long term supplier engagement approaches to achieve better procurement outcomes
- Maximising purchasing benefits by improving internal communication strategies during complex operations
- Streamlining procurement to pay processes (P2P) to maximise competitiveness
- Stimulating procurement performance through effective leadership
- Delivering more cost efficient procurement outcomes by designing agile operations
- Analysing how to reduce potential risks when procuring goods and services in the healthcare sector
Are you looking to gain maximum direct exposure for your company’s products and services with the healthcare procurement buying community?
With an annual spend of over $140 billion, healthcare procurement represents a significant marketplace for private sector organisations to grow and develop both new and existing opportunities.
With over 180 key decision makers set to attend, the 2nd annual HealthProcure 2016 conference and exhibition offers a limited number of exclusive exhibition and sponsorship opportunities, designed specifically to ensure that your organisation stands out from the crowd at the premier procurement event of the year.
If you supply goods or services to the healthcare sector the 2nd annual HealthProcure 2016 conference provides you with the ideal opportunity to engage early and understand the wants and needs of your next client.
Investments range from $7,000 to $40,000
Call Jon Treherne on +61 (0)2 8188 7536 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can put you in front of a highly engaged and receptive audience.