The Oil & Gas Procurement Excellence Forum Asia 2014 (Singapore)
The premier conference designed to promote, engage and educate oil and gas procurement and supply chain professionals
Exciting announcement! Irawan Lesmana from the China National Offshore Oil Corporation to speak at the Oil and Gas Procurement Excellence Forum Asia 2014
Irawan Lesmana, Head of Procurement at CNOOC will discuss the unique procurement strategies of CNOOC and explain how they benchmark their strategies against other projects.
Do not miss this opportunity to hear from one of the oil and gas industries leading procurement minds!
The Oil and Gas Procurement Excellence Forum Asia starts next Tuesday, 7 October and there are still opportunities to register, simply register online or call our booking hotline on +61 2 9977 0565!
The Oil & Gas Procurement Excellence Forum Asia 2014 will see the largest gathering of procurement and supply chain managers in oil and gas from across Asia looking to improve performance and increase the value of their procurement and supply chain solutions and strategies within their organisations.
Learn from key industry experts including:
- Rajiv Aserkar, Professor Logistics and Supply Chain Management, SP Jain School of Management
- Greg Edmonds, Chief Executive Officer, Project Procure
- Kenneth Gunawan, Vice President of SCM & ICT, VICO Indonesia
- Ravi Krishnaswamy, Vice President Energy & Environment, Frost & Sullivan
- John Lim, General Manager, Supply Chain & Procurement, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, ConocoPhillips
- Jason Leong, Regional Logistics Manager, Halliburton
- Saurish Nandi, Global Head Procurement, Rickmers Group
- Quyen Nguyen, Country Representative and Co-Founder, Vietnam Supply Chain Community
- Hans Joseph Rausch Restrepo, Procurement & Sourcing Manager Asia, Schlumberger
- Jeff Sjurseth, Manager Regional Procurement South East Asia and Australia, Murphy Oil
- Michael Skyum, Head of Supply Chain and Procurement, BW Offshore
- Hendrik Snyman, Chief Procurement Officer, Woodside Energy
- Ramesh Veeramuthu, Head of Procurement, MODEC
- Mohana Vijayan, Director of Procurement, Jasper Offshore
- Charlie Villasenor, Chief Executive and Chairman, Procurement and Supply Institute of Asia
- Paul Wang, Global Sourcing Director, Hatch
6 key benefits of attending:
- Hear first-hand insights from senior procurement managers on how to implement best-practice procurement strategies
- Learn how to mitigate supply chain risk across the exploration, development and production phases of major oil & gas projects
- Discover the latest trends in procurement collaboration and innovative technology solutions to improve your efficiency
- Develop strategies to improve and strengthen partner & supplier relationship management for oil & gas projects
- Gain insight into how the leading companies are training and structuring their procurement teams to ensure optimal outcomes
- Understand the key aspects that will turn your team into a high performing procurement organisation
This conference will be a rare gathering of oil and gas sector Procurement and Supply Chain leaders, not just from Singapore, but throughout the region and beyond. Thought leading presentations and best practice case studies from leading procurement and supply chain professionlas will address key aspects of oil & gas procurement and supply chain and will cover the region's many operating areas, focusing on the unique challenges of each.
It will be a catalyst for action to improve performance and drive the productivity and profitability of leading oil and gas companies and will attract senior procurement and supply chain professionals all looking for solutions to a raft of procurement and supply challenges.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available
Procurement and supply chain managers from Asia's leading oil and gas companies are meeting in Singapore this October to learn about the latest innovations and best practice strategies that will help them improve the performance of their organisations.
If you have a product or service you know they should consider, take a look at the exciting sponsorship and exhibition opportunities the event offers by downloading the sponsorship and exhibition prospectus here.
For sponsorship opportunities at the Oil & Gas Procurement Excellence Forum Asia 2014, please contact Oli Russell-Cowan on +61 (0)2 8188 7536 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet procurement and supply chain managers in oil and gas from across Asia looking to improve performance and increase the value of their procurement and supply chain solutions