NextGen Government 2016 Conference, Canberra
The NextGen Government 2016 conference, to be held 23 – 25 February in Canberra will bring together The Digital Transformation Office and international directors of e-government, along with public sector heads, CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, Directors of Service Delivery, and policy makers for an in-depth focus on the “how to” deliver customer centric digital strategies in government organisations, and take you to the next step of your transformation journey.
NextGen Government 2016 conference will be a platform for government digital leaders to move the conversation away from “why we need to transform” to “how we enable transformation” and all delegates will leave with the tools they need to facilitate this implementation.
Register with your team to receive group discounts! Register online here.
Speaking for the first time in Australia to share their digital transformation journey:
Delivering key experts at the heart of digital transformation in government:
Addressing the key challenges facing the public sector in their digital transformation:
- Improving productivity and service delivery to make government /public interactions easier
- Building effective, user-centric digital services focused on the interaction between government, the people and the businesses it serves
- Identifying which priority areas must be addressed in the next 12 months, to transform by 2020
- Measuring the impact new technologies are having on enterprise operations in terms of efficiency gains, staff and customer satisfaction, and bottom line performance
- Reducing the barriers to citizen online engagement and embracing social networking
- Selecting the right tools and technologies to create and support more sustainable and vibrant communities
The 6 key benefits of attending:
- Move beyond the strategy and begin your tactical implementation plans for successful execution
- Discover the most effective, efficient and appropriate leverage of digital capability for your department
- Learn how to ensure your online transactions deliver end to end capability
- Hear from other government agencies how they are engaging citizens, users and stakeholders early in the service design and delivery process to ensure the user experience is at the heart of their digital service
- Gain insights into how leading digital minds are adopting a data driven approach, including across agency boundaries, to ensure efficiencies are achieved and the customer experience optimal
- Learn how to reduce complexity by adopting platforms and technologies that support agility and dynamic change
“Australia’s three levels of Government face a major challenge, to respond to an increasing demand for public services at a time where resources are under increased pressure. Government leaders agree that a fundamental change to become more digital is necessary. NextGen Government 2016 presents at this tipping point to provide an invaluable forum of digital thought leadership and government innovators to share their roadmap on how they are delivering against this critical transformation.”
- Jim Wyatt, Former General Manager of the Digital Economy Branch, WA Department of Commerce
Partnership Opportunities are Available!
Investments range from $7,000 to $40,000
Call Jon Treherne on +61 (0)2 8188 7536 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can put you in front of a highly engaged and receptive audience.
Present your company, showcase your leadership and demonstrate how you can help the public sector by speaking to this senior gathering of professionals from state and federal departments, government agencies, local governments and other government owned organisations.