Post-conference full-day in-depth learning sessions – Thursday 7 December
Registration and morning coffee for both sessions is at 08.30 and sessions will conclude at 17.00. Lunch, morning and afternoon tea provided. Choose between:
In-depth learning session B: Capability development for transformative procurement
The ability to assess the internal capabilities of your organization and adapt the skills of your team is crucial to the successful implementation of a transformational procurement strategy. As a procurement leader, you want to ensure your procurement function is aligned to global standards and is best prepared for a changing procurement landscape.
This value-packed learning session is designed for procurement leaders to get a deep understanding of how to assess their current organizational capabilities, how to develop a sustainable procurement transformation strategy and how best to align the skills and talent of their teams to meet these new requirements.
Morning Session – organizational capability development
- Understand how to conduct a procurement health check
- Find out how to identify performance gaps
- Have access to guidelines for developing and implementing a procurement strategy aligned to global best practice
- Learn how to develop key performance metrics for your specific organization
Afternoon Session – people and capability development
- Understand how to conduct a capability assessments
- Gain insights on talent management and team development strategies
- Learn how to build the functional and soft skills required across the procurement team
- Tips and hints on embedding sustainable training and development