What your organisation can expect?
Now in its fourth year, the GovProcure conference has established itself as the place that procurement managers from all levels of government come to meet, engage and build the skills that they need to continue to deliver efficient, effective, ethical and economical goods and services.
GovProcure has been designed by the procurement industry, for the procurement industry, addressing the biggest challenges facing public sector procurement managers each year.
Over 2 days of conference sessions and a day of full day in-depth sessions, over 25 procurement experts will help you deliver better outcomes for your organisation, by giving you insights into leading case studies and evolving best practices.
“In-depth thinking of strategic of strategic procurement issues”
Director, Commercial Services, New Zealand DefenceForce
- Keynote presentations, case studies and interactive Q&A sessions by industry experts and procurement thought leaders
- A platform to meet, engage, learn and explore new ideas and strategies across all levels of government
- Understand the trends impacting procurement and what this means for your department
- Insight on how to ensure value creation by aligning procurement practices with strategic objectives of the organisation
Senior procurement managers from right across Australia’s public sector, including Federal and State Government Departments and Agencies, Local Governments, Universities, Utilities and other non-government public organisations.
- Chief Procurement Officer
- Senior Procurement Manager
- Commercial Director
- Assistant Director of Finance
- Head of Procurement
- Head of Category Management
- Head of Commercial
- Director of Procurement
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Deputy Director
- Executive Director
- Deputy Head of Procurement
- Category Manager
- Strategic Sourcing Manager
Who attended last year
By jurisdictional authority By job function