To succeed in business companies must get closer to their customers and implement the right processes in the enterprise to empower their employees to keep their customers happy. To that end, the 2nd annual CX Design and Implementation conference is back once again showcasing leading industry experts in customer strategy and marketing who will speak on a range of topics from employee buy-in to cognitive analytics to omni-channel strategies and personalisation to improve the customer experience.
With more industry trends and practical know-how to help CX, UX, and marketing managers build, implement and measure successful CX strategies, the conference promises a star lineup of speakers that are passionate about their profession and are leading the charge in innovative ways on taking their strategy and making it work enterprise-wide.
The three-day event includes intensive workshops, inspirational keynote presentations, engaging panel sessions and unique case studies that will cover all areas of building a CX strategy and managing customer engagement more productively.
With ample opportunities for attendees to network with colleagues and peers, the event is a must attend for all senior executives in customer experience, marketing, customer insights, customer analytics, design thinking, and engagement, who drive the customer experience strategy within their organisation.
Addressing the increasing complexities in CX design challenges today:
- Designing a CX strategy that is deliverable - simplifying the brand experience and being able to offer a consistent experience across all consumer touchpoints
- Achieving employee buy-in to support and create an exceptional customer experience at every touch point
- Connecting the organisational and technological silos to provide that seamless customer experience
- Delivering customer journey maps that are feasible and actionable
- Interlacing services across physical and digital worlds and how to design for experience in this ‘phygital’ context
- Truly understanding the needs and preferences of customers, as well as their behaviour during the buying journey
Why should you attend CX Design and Implementation in 2016?
An exciting new program for 2016:
Following the success of last year’s inaugural event, with the central focus on leadership, culture, strategy, and implementation, this year’s program will include more exciting case studies of how organisations can effectively move their strategy beyond ideas to tangible action.
Keynotes will explore personalisation; cognitive analytics for customer engagement; co-design strategies; converting to digital customers; and measuring customer success.
- 2015 delved into design-thinking principles for CX – this year will showcase how companies have put design thinking into practice and what has worked for their customers
- 2016 will see more industries giving first-hand accounts on how they are handling CX challenges and creating platforms to provide an amazing client experience – hear from the entertainment, beauty, tourism, telecommunications, utilities, transport, government services industries … and many more
- More metrics for measuring and quantifying CX design and implementation
- More user cases of analytics for smarter decision making
- 4 interactive roundtable discussions on niche topics
The key benefits of attending:
- Listen to award winning case studies and learn from organisations that have positively influenced their customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Learn to take the concept of design thinking and to make it a reality in your CX strategy
- Discover the methodologies which allow you to develop a self-sustaining and creative thinking workforce
- Discuss current trends and connect with like-minded individuals on their CX journey
- Learn to use design to identify and fix weaknesses in your current customer journey maps
- Assess best practices in applying behavioural economics to create great customer experiences
- Hear from leading organisations on how they have successfully l inked the employee and customer experiences
Who will you meet?
Senior executives responsible for the design, development and delivery of their customer experience strategies and solutions, from all industries.
You will have the opportunity to network with key decision makers such as:
Who attended in 2015?
By Job title:
By industry sector: