Australian Domestic Gas Outlook 2015 Conference Sydney
Australia's premier conference in 2015 for all domestic gas market stakeholders
270 gas leaders gathered at the 2015 Australian Domestic Gas Outlook conference held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Sydney in March.
At the 2015 conference, industry expert Keith Orchison once again, as the official event advisory panel chair, helped facilitate high level discussion and develop a greater understanding of a variety of critical energy security, policy and pricing issues facing Australia's domestic gas stakeholders today.
Please contact Aleks Zids today if you're interested in speaking or sponsoring next year's event on +61 (0)2 9977 0565 or email email@example.com
Key industry speakers at the 2015 Australian Domestic Gas Outlook conference included:
Download a brochure here for the full list of industry experts participating in the Australian Domestic Gas Outlook, as well as the conference program.
With 2015 set to be one of the most significant years for gas markets this decade, not least because of the energy white paper expected early next year and recent sharp drops in the oil price, there could not be a more pertinent time to actively engage in the significant debate around Australia’s domestic gas outlook.
Addressing the 8 most critical challenges facing Australia’s domestic gas markets:
- Monitoring global gas market developments and examining their domestic implications
- Around the grounds - examining the prospects for Australia’s basins
- Analysing the outlook for gas demand, supply and price across Australia
- Understanding how domestic gas use is changing in response to current market conditions
- Discovering opportunities for Australia to maximise the potential of its vast gas resources
- Creating a regulatory nirvana – reducing approval times, fostering investment and maintaining environmental rigour
- Re-engineering public perception to improve relations with domestic stakeholders
- The east coast gas market – supply options and demand dynamics
Benefits of attending the Australian Domestic Gas Outlook 2015 conference
- Hear firsthand presentations about domestic gas policy priorities
- Access expert analysis on the future policy framework that will govern domestic gas markets
- Discover the latest information on global gas pricing and policy trends and the related impacts on local markets
- Learn about the challenges and opportunities for gas buyers investing upstream
- Network with leading figures from key domestic gas market stakeholder companies
- Receive up-to-date information on gas price outlook so you can forecast commercial impacts on your business
- Discover the solutions that are being implemented by energy market operators to improve gas market structure, transparency and efficiency
- Hear practical suggestions about how to grow domestic gas markets and stimulate new supply
- Discover how policy makers are planning to improving environmental and community outcomes related to gas development
New for 2015 is an extra conference day dedicated specifically to east coast gas market challenges and solutions being held on 26 March. The East Coast Gas Market conference day is the ideal opportunity for all east coast gas stakeholders to better understand the rapidly changing gas supply options and demand dynamics as the east coast market links to the international gas market through LNG export.
Click here for the East Coast Gas Market program
Hear what the speakers are saying about the event:
For speaking or sponsorship opportunities at the Australian Domestic Gas Outlook 2015 conference, please contact: