ABSIA was formed to represent the business software industry at the highest level. ABSIA has an important part in transforming how the Government and the software vendors relate, communicate and collaborate by playing the primary contact point role for interaction between the parties.
ABSIA aims to serve all stakeholders that form the totality of Australian Business Software Industry, including business software developers and service providers, the corporations, SMEs and individual consumers, as well as other industry associations and Government of all levels.
In everything we do, our goal is to help our members be the best they can be. We’re passionate about recognising professionalism, developing ICT skills and building a community with a true sense of belonging.
Our members are committed to the pursuit of excellence and the highest standards of professional conduct. We strive for ICT to be recognised as a driver of innovation in our society, relevant across all sectors.
The Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) is Australia’s peak representative body and advocacy group for those in the digital ecosystem. We are a not-for-profit organisation to benefit members, and AIIA membership fees are tax deductible.
Since 1978 the AIIA has pursued activities to stimulate and grow the digital ecosystem, to create a favourable business environment for our members and to contribute to Australia’s economic prosperity.
We do this by delivering outstanding member value by:
- Providing a strong voice of influence
- Building a sense of community through events and education
- Enabling a network for collaboration and inspiration; and
- Developing compelling content and relevant and interesting information.
The CIO Executive Council is a paid membership organization composed of several hundred of the world's leading chief information officers. This community of like-minded CIOs retains a local focus with peer networking and initiatives on regional or industry-specific matters. At the same time, its global reach provides twice the benefit for members: focus on regional issues coupled with the support, contributions, influence and reach of a powerful global community. Find out how to join.
WiT's vision is to advance, connect and empower women in technology and life sciences.
WiT empowers, develops and celebrates women in technology and life sciences via relevant events, mentoring, programs, awards and networks. We are committed to:
- Developing a strong and sustainable network for members and supporters with industry
- Building mutually beneficial partnerships and relationships with government, academia and industry
- Advocating for our members on relevant issues to advance the presence and status of women in technology and life sciences
- Providing development opportunities and adding value to our members.