Women in Tech is not an event about women in tech, it is for women in tech.
Over three days, Women in Tech will combine discussions around leadership and career development with in depth content focussed on the opportunity for leaders in ICT from across all industries to drive change within their organisations to reduce costs, deliver innovation, improve services and increase revenue.
Key topics being covered at Women in Tech include:
- Identifying the right technology to enhance outcomes
- Aligning IT strategy with business objectives
- Accelerating business growth through digital transformation
- Using ICT to deliver competitive advantages
- Using analytics to interpret data and advance organisational goals – transforming data into business insights
- Evolving software development models to incorporate more rapid and iterative delivery
- Managing today’s disruptive environments
- Inspiring leadership and facilitating career advancement
Who will you meet?
Decision makers and buyers of your products, services or solutions as well as senior and emerging leaders seeking to build their careers, strengthen their ICT teams, and with an interest in developing more robust, productive and cost efficient practices and processes.
Women in Tech 2016 will be attended by senior decision makers across technology including:
Growing demand from employees and customers for new capabilities and services is putting a strain on every IT department. Their current systems were never designed to support the need to access data and applications “from anywhere” and “at any time” and the constantly evolving requirements are impacting everything in their organisation’s IT environment, from storage and servers to networking and security.
It is these challenges, along with inspiring emerging leaders and building the skills and networks to advance careers, that the Women in Tech 2016 conference will be focusing on.
The key benefits of attending:
- Hear from the nation’s most successful and experienced women to be inspired
- Learn how to optimise opportunities and the necessary skills to advance careers
- Build strong and effective networks to leverage benefits for business and personal advancement
- Gain understanding of which direction the tech sector is heading in and what you must do to remain competitive
- Discover how to align ICT strategy with overall business direction to advance your organisations results
- Understand how to harness valuable, productive and cost-effective technology and innovative approaches to remain competitive in a disruptive sector