Registration and morning coffee for both sessions is at 08:30 and sessions will conclude at 17:00. Lunch, morning and afternoon tea provided. Choose between:
In-depth Learning Session A
Capability development for transformative procurement
The ability to assess the internal capabilities of your organisation and adapt the skills of your team is crucial to the successful implementation of a transformational procurement strategy. As a procurement and supply chain leader, you want to ensure your procurement function is aligned to global standards and is best prepared for a changing procurement landscape.
This value-packed learning session is designed for procurement leaders to get a deep understanding of how to assess their current organisational capabilities, how to develop a sustainable procurement transformation strategy and how best to align the skills and talent of their teams to meet these new requirements.
Key topics and takeaway skills/benefits:
Morning session – organisational capability development
• Understand how to conduct a procurement health check
• Find out how to identify performance gaps
• Have access to guidelines for developing and implementing a procurement strategy aligned to global best- practice
• Learn how to develop key performance metrics for your specific organisation
Afternoon session – people and capability development
• Understand how to conduct capability assessments
• Gain insights on talent management and team development strategies
• Learn how to build the functional and soft skills required across the procurement team
• Tips and hints on embedding sustainable training and development
Executive Manager, Capability
In-depth Learning Session B
Taking an entrepreneurial approach to supplier relationship management (SRM) in a changing world
The buyers and sellers of goods and services see relationship building as being critical in the procurement and supply chain space. This is increasingly so in a fast-paced environment where collaboration, team-building and relationship management is important.
This workshop is designed for procurement and supply chain executives that seek a deeper understanding of how these relationships can be nurtured. With a focus on in-depth learnings, this practical class will offer strategies to strengthen relationships.
With digital technologies transforming markets and relationships, all companies are alert to disruption. Organisations know the way to compete is by innovation and collaboration. With an entrepreneurial approach to supplier relationship management (SRM), procurement can make a big impact. It can find suppliers to collaborate with, form relationships and use these to innovate at speed. This workshop will share insights that will help you accelerate growth and grasp new opportunities from supplier relationships.
Key takeaways skills/benefits:
- Solve the value puzzle for supply relationship management (SRM)
- Assess the potential of disruption on the procurement and supply chain management space
- Build the scope of supplier relationship management into the future
- Learn how to collaborate with suppliers, form relationships and innovate with speed
- Accelerate growth and grasp news opportunities from SRM
State of Flux