The 4th Annual Women in Procurement & Supply Chain conference is a unique forum that is dedicated to advancing the opportunities and career track for executives across the procurement and supply chain.
This highly-popular gathering addresses specific industry challenges facing procurement stakeholders, together with timely, candid and thought-provoking insights into the future opportunities (and pain points) addressing procurement.
With a following built over three years, this event attracts strong support from women, as well as the leading male champions for change.
The event offers a platform for procurement stakeholders to share their experiences, insights, stories and best-practice innovations.
The agenda offers inspirational and innovative content, while enabling participants to come away energised, inspired, and motivated in their roles.
Over three days, you will benefit from award-winning presentations, candid panel discussions and highly-interactive roundtables.
While the agenda addresses female participation and career progression, male counterparts are warmly welcomed to join the discussion and debate involving procurement trends and opportunities.
• Walking the talk on gender diversity in procurement and the supply chain
• Attracting millennials and nurturing a new generation of leaders
• Getting the procurement and supply chain basics right to deliver value
• Ensuring your organisation is fully-prepared for digitalisation in procurement
• Sourcing and retaining professionals with new skills set and knowhow
• Mapping the procurement vison into 2020: what does the future hold?
• Assessing key milestones and challenges involving ethical procurement
• Embedding security into your procurement practices
Key benefits of attending the 4th annual Women in Procurement & Supply Chain conference:
• Catapult your procurement effort into the 21st century
• Deliver value from contracts and supplier relationships
• Embrace digitisation for efficiency, agility and customer focus
• Ensure partnerships endorse corporate social responsibility
• Build on leadership through mentoring and gender diversity
• Deliver value from the sourcing of goods and services
Senior and emerging procurement and supply chain executives from across industry sectors. The 4th Annual Women in Procurement and Supply Chain conference will be attended by key stakeholders and decision makers with an interest in building the skills and relationships to lead an outstanding procurement team or grow their procurement team, including:
- Chief Procurement Officers
- General Managers & Heads of Procurement
- Heads of Corporate & Social Responsibility
- Heads of Risk Management
- Procurement Managers
- Heads of Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Managers
- Contract Managers
- Category Managers
- Purchasing Managers
- Sourcing Managers
- Vendor Managers
- Supply Chain & Logistics Managers
- Commercial & Business Development Managers
- Associated Professional Services Firms
- Product, Solutions & Service Providers
For sponsorship opportunities at Women in Procurement & Supply Chain 2018, please contact, Nischal Aryal on +61 (0)2 8488 9948 or email email@example.com
Download a sponsorship prospectus here!