This is a very exciting time in procurement where global trends show CPOs are reshaping their roles in the C-suite. The modern procurement division has a direct impact on the growth of their companies that goes beyond cost control to become a part of the whole organisational innovation process.
With a considerable number of women CPOs and many more in leadership roles in procurement across sectors in Australia, this event is the premier opportunity for procurement professionals to up-skill themselves and gain a comprehensive overview of the latest trends from the best practitioners in procurement and supply chain management.
Following the success of the inaugural Women in Procurement in May 2015, the 2nd annual Women in Procurement 2016 will once again be a platform for all procurement stakeholders to get inspired and build the foundations for better outcomes for their teams and personal careers.
The 2nd annual Women in Procurement 2016 conference will address the key challenges for women in procurement today:
- Finding inspiration to develop core competencies of contemporary procurement leaders
- Overview of the evolution of the role and key industry trends – creating a persuasive case for the value of procurement
- Creating a remarkable procurement team by identifying, developing, mentoring and retaining your best people
- Transforming procurement to a high performance capability by aligning the department’s vision with the organisation’s strategy
- Driving the value of the procurement function by staying up-to-date with the evolution of the role and key industry trends
- Devising strategies for value driven procurement
- Driving the next phase of improvement in procurement and contracting models
- Engaging your supplier base to drive innovation through integrated technology
Who will attend?
Decision makers and buyers of your products, services or solutions as well as senior and emerging leaders seeking to build their careers, strengthen their procurement and supply chain teams, and with an interest in developing more robust, productive and cost efficient practices and processes.
Women in Procurement 2016 will be attended by senior decision makers in procurement and supply chain including:
- Chief Procurement Officers
- Heads of Procurement and General Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Head of Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Managers
- Contract Managers
- Category Managers
- Purchasing Managers
- Sourcing Managers
- Vendor Management
- Supply Chain and Logistics Managers
- Commercial and Business Development Managers
- Associated Professional Services Firms
- Product, Solution and Service Providers
Women in Procurement 2015 delegate information:
The 2nd annual Women in Procurement 2016 conference brings together partners, prospects and customers to explore technology, products and services that drive efficient and sustainable systems for their organisations. By participating in this conference you'll be face to face with a large pool of prospects and customers eager to discuss your procurement solutions.
Call Jon Treherne on +61 (0)2 8188 7536 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can put you in front of a highly engaged and receptive audience.
You can also download the sponsorship prospectus here.