As the oil and gas sector starts to see some recovery from recent fluctuations in commodities prices, HSE and Process Safety Managers are now – more than ever before – searching for solutions to mitigate risks whilst companies are cutting costs and reducing personnel.
Continuously improving engineering and operational standards is paramount for line managers to assure their organisation is adapting fast enough to a changing industry. There is also a much higher focus on risk assessment and management of potential outcomes – and this throws up a whole new set of challenges for these professionals.
After a highly successful inaugural event, the 2nd annual Safety Oil & Gas conference will provide a unique platform for leaders from the oil and gas industry that are looking for strategies to evolve and improve business resilience and explore new and innovative perspectives on how to directly address the safety challenges facing their organisation. This event combines in-depth real-life case studies, strategic interactive discussions, expert panellists and cutting edge research on the most pertinent questions they need answers to today.
Who will attend?
Senior executives responsible for HSE and process safety management from the oil and gas industry.
You will have the opportunity to network with key decision makers such as:
- Vice President HSE
- Chief Operations Officer
- HSE Director
- Operational Risk Director
- Operational Risk Engineer/Manager
- Process Safety Engineer/Manager
- Safety Risk Engineer/Manager
- HAZOP Leader
- Process Control and Instrumental Engineer/Manager
- Loss Prevention Engineer/Manager
- Incident Investigation Engineer/Manager
- Asset Integrity Manager
- Compliance Manager
- Safety Case Superintendent
- Reliability Engineer/Manager
- Project Function Manager
- Drilling and Completions Manager
- Head of Engineering
- Control Systems Engineer/Manager
- Pipeline Engineer
- Piping Stress Engineer
- Lead Process Engineer
- Flow Assurance Manager/Advisor
- Quality Manager/Advisor
"Good exchange of ideas, frank discussion and great real life examples."
Safety in Oil & Gas 2016 will address the key challenges facing safety leaders today:
- Discovering new industry approaches and applying them into Health Safety and Environment (HSE) risks and process safety management strategies
- Exploring improved Work Health and Safety (WHS) approaches to avoid human factors risks
- Best practice change management strategies and leadership engagement and development
- Empowering workers and contractors to contribute to HSE excellence through improved communication
- Taking advantage of data analysis to achieve excellence in safety management
- Examining trends in crisis and emergency management planning
- Best practice risk and process safety management strategies
- Benchmarking abilities to detect and avoid hazard incidents through process safety methodologies
"A valuable conference that exceeded any expectations. Impressive that ALL of the speakers were of a good standard – really good.”
- General Manager, Weatherford Australia
The 2nd annual Safety in Oil and Gas 2016 conference brings together partners, prospects and customers to explore safety solutions and products. By participating in this conference you'll be face to face with a large pool of prospects and customers eager to discuss yourservices and safety solutions.
Call Jon Treherne on +61 (0)2 8188 7536 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can put you in front of a highly engaged and receptive audience.