What is the Online Retail Logistics 2017?
Online customers are continuously demanding more, faster, and in many platforms. We are in the new age of a customer-driven economy and with the increasing double digital growth, retailers are experiencing complex logistical challenges whilst ensuring products are delivered quickly and securely with flexibility and return options. As more retailers integrate with online retail platforms, logistics and supply chain divisions are simultaneously becoming an important competitive differentiator.
Built on the success of the inaugural Online Retail Logistics 2016, the 2nd annual Online Retail Logistics 2017 conference is once again bringing together leaders from the sector to address the biggest challenges facing online retail logistics today and help them deliver goods quickly, to the right place at the least cost possible. In 2017, with key decision makers to attend, the conference and exhibition offers a limited number of exclusive exhibition and sponsorship opportunities, designed specifically to ensure that your organisation stands out from the crowd.
The 2nd annual Online Retail Logistics 2017 is being developed specifically to address the pressing issues facing senior e-commerce supply chain, logistics and warehousing managers who run complex supply chains. The conference will be focused on addressing their biggest challenges, including:
- Identifying the latest supply chain and logistics technologies that will help you achieve online fulfilment whilst reducing costs
- Implementing innovative technology to achieve real-time enterprise wide inventory visibility in an omni-channel supply chain
- Achieving a customer driven supply chain through better collaboration between e-commerce retail professionals and 3PL and 4PL providers
- Building the right e-commerce logistics strategy to reduce delivery time and meet the changing customer demands
- Reshaping business structures and attracting/training the right workforce skills to face the continual shift towards online shopping
Optimising last mile order operations by implementing innovation in supply chain systems, practice and infrastructure
Can your solutions or services help them address any or all of these challenges?
Key benefits of attending include:
- Connect and engage with qualified professionals representing the online retail supply chain and logistics community
- Demonstrate your capabilities in an interactive, supply chain-led environment
- Reduce sales lead times by identifying and meeting new points of contact on-site at the 2nd annual Online Retail Logistics 2017 event
- Two-day access to framework managers and senior decision makers
- Understand the key issues impacting on online supply chain/logistics processes for the coming year
- Present your proposition to the market
If you have products or solutions for the online retail supply chain and logistics sector, the 2nd Online Retail Logistics 2017 conference provides you with the ideal opportunity to engage early and understand the wants and needs of your next client. Position your brand as an authority in your sector – present on the program, sponsor a networking function or demonstrate in our showcase exhibition to improve your chances of beating your competition.
Align your brand with the Australian logistics and supply chain community.
You will have the opportunity to network with those involved in executing their retail organisations supply chain, logistics and distribution strategy including:
Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Operations Manager
Head of Warehousing
Director of Customer Proposition
Who attended the event in 2016?
Contact Luke Griffin on +61 (0)2 8188 7536 or email@example.com to find out how we can put you in front of a highly engaged and receptive audience.