About the event
The need for governments of all jurisdictions to deliver seamless digital services is clear, the challenge is in getting there.
Over the past few years there has been ground breaking progress in the approach to digital government, with the Digital Transformation Office just one example. There are further standout examples across departments, agencies and councils across all levels of government in Australia – and the world. However realising scale, continuing the pace of transformation and delivering truly customer centric services are still the most pressing challenges facing public sector leaders today.
The 2nd annual NextGen Government conference will once again focus on enabling the transformation, bringing together leaders from all levels of government to learn from past mistakes, analyse leading projects and examine the processes and technologies that underpin a digital government.
The 2nd annual NextGen Government conference is bringing together the digital, technology and service delivery practitioners leading transformation at all levels of government.
This is your opportunity to understand how other organisations are addressing key challenges on their road to digitization, and how you can shape your digital strategy going forward.
Key benefits of attending:
- Discover how to move from the ‘why’ to the ‘how’ by hearing from leading examples of successful digital implementations
- Examine various implementation strategies and determine which best fits your organisation
- Assess how analytics and open data can be applied within government
- Create strategic and meaningful partnerships that enable technology and innovation
- Uncover best practice techniques for keeping the customer at the heart of your digital strategy
- Streamline systems and processes to reduce complexity and support agility in your organisation
- Understand how to better enable procurement in a digital transiting environment
- Learn from leading private sector organisations at the forefront of digital
- Identify the big trends driving digital transformation in government
You spoke and we listened... the 2nd annual event has new and exciting speakers, sessions and key learnings:
- Hear from more of Australia’s leading public sector organisations that are at the forefront of digital transformation, than ever before
- New case studies – learn from leading examples of effective digital implementation in Australia, including winners from the aiia iAwards
- Get insights from leading private sector organisations, including UBER and the ASX
- Engage more with your peers with panel discussions and roundtables
- Benchmark your own organisation’s progress on open data with our keynote international speaker from South Korea
Who will you meet?
You will have the opportunity to network with key decision makers, influencers and implementers from federal, state and local government departments and agencies with an interest in digital strategy and implementation, including:
Who attended Next Gen Government 2016?
By organisation type By job type