Oil & Gas Investment Forum 2014 Conference Sydney
The Australian oil and gas sector is booming: east coast gas demand is set to triple as major LNG projects come on stream and macroeconomic forecasts predict continued growth in global energy demand. With a great investment opportunity at hand, high profile investors in the oil and gas sector and prospective junior and midcap oil and gas companies will meet to discuss investment outlook and showcase exciting opportunities in oil and gas exploration and production.
At the Oil and Gas Investment Forum, which will be held in Sydney in February, investors and expert analysts in the oil and gas sector will discuss investment strategies, the challenges and opportunities involved with investing in new sources of unconventional gas, the commercial potential of promising oil and gas basins and give practical advice on how to access capital, funding and finance for oil and gas projects.
The Oil & Gas Investment Forum 2014 is co-located with the Australian Domestic Gas Outlook 2014 conference which is Australia’s premier event for all domestic gas stakeholders and attended by five ministers, Australian gas leaders, CEOs from leading industry associations and industry stakeholders .
The Oil & Gas Investment Forum 2014 presents a rare opportunity for investors to network with their peers and meet face-to-face with the management of highly prospective oil and gas exploration and production companies showcasing their latest projects.
The conference will allow key stakeholders in oil and gas to access comprehensive, up-to-date information about the trends that will shape the industry and impact on investments.
At this targeted one day forum, attendees will hear information that will assist them in navigating the complex economic, commercial and technical environment that is unique to the oil and gas sector.
This is a must attend event for anyone who is serious about accessing the huge growth potential that is presented by oil and gas exploration and production.
Delivering key industry speakers:
Prof. Peter Cook
Plus spotlight presentations from highly prospective
The Oil & Gas Investment Forum 2014 is a separately bookable day and part of the Australian Domestic Gas Outlook 2014.
6 BENEFITS OF ATTENDING – for investors in the oil and gas sector
- Hear best practice investment strategies from high-profile investors in the oil and gas sector
- Uncover new investment opportunities in oil and gas and meet with the management of highly prospective oil and gas companies
- Gain an understanding of the challenges and opportunities involved with investing in new sources of unconventional gas
- Learn about the commercial potential of promising oil and gas basins
- Receive practical advice on how to access capital, funding and finance for oil and gas projects
- Hear expert opinions on commercial and investment opportunities in the oil and gas sector
6 BENEFITS OF ATTENDING – for junior and mid-cap exploration and
- Meet and form personal relationships with qualified oil and gas investors
- Demonstrate the potential of your company to investors and major oil and gas companies
- Hear expert geological analysis of oil and gas resources in Australia’s basins
- Learn about the investor appetite for oil and gas projects
- Discover how alternative land access arrangements could progress CSG development in NSW
- Educate the finance community about the potential of your projects
Issues to be covered
- How to capitalise on increasing global gas demand and rising prices
- The potential for shale and other forms of unconventional gas in Australia
- Challenges and opportunities in developing new sources of gas
- Accessing funding and finance for oil and gas projects
- Discovering and developing commercially attractive resources
- Strategies to improve exploration and production outcomes
For speaking or sponsorship opportunities at the Oil & Gas Investment Forum 2014 conference, please contact:
Oli Russell-Cowan on +61 (02) 8188 7536 or email email@example.com