Australian Domestic Gas Outlook 2014 Conference Sydney
Australia’s premier event for all domestic gas market stakeholders
Five ministers, Australian and international gas leaders, CEOs from leading industry associations and industry stakeholders will gather in Sydney in February to discuss the future of domestic gas in Australia at the 2nd Annual Australian Domestic Gas Outlook 2014 Conference.
The Australian Domestic Gas Outlook 2014 conference has established itself as the premier annual and dedicated senior level, strategic platform for exploring future directions of Australia’s domestic gas sector.
A sell-out in its first year, the event was launched to discuss pressing issues around the future role of gas in the domestic market.
In the words of Keith Orchison, Chair of the event advisory panel "Ahead of us will have been one of the strongest programs of speakers and issues I have seen and heard in years and chairing the conference will be one of my personal high points of 2014"
Delivering key industry speakers including:
Addressing the 8 most critical challenges facing Australia’s domestic gas markets:
- Establishing effective energy policy and anticipating the role of gas in a low-carbon future economy
- Improving gas market structure, transparency and efficiency
- Forecasting global pricing trends and related impacts on domestic gas markets
- Optimising land access arrangements and improving environmental standards for gas exploration and production
- Strategies to create effective supply stimulus for Australia’s gas markets
- Taking advantage of the LNG export opportunity whilst ensuring reliable supply for domestic users
- Managing risks associated with the looming “gas price spike” to avoid economic waste
- Creating the infrastructure, technology and policy framework necessary to unlock new domestic gas supplies
Benefits of attending
- Hear firsthand presentations about domestic gas policy priorities from four state ministers
- Access expert analysis on the future policy framework that will govern domestic gas markets
- Discover the latest information on global gas pricing and policy trends and the related impacts on local markets
- Learn about the challenges and opportunities for gas buyers investing upstream
- Network with leading figures from key domestic gas market stakeholder companies
- Receive up-to-date information on gas price outlook so you can forecast commercial impacts on your business
- Discover the solutions that are being implemented by energy market operators to improve gas market structure, transparency and efficiency
- Hear practical suggestions about how to grow domestic gas markets and stimulate new supply
- Discover how policy makers are planning to improving environmental and community outcomes related to gas development
Testimonials from the 2013 event:
“Incredibly valuable, great speakers and a well run event – look forward to the next one” - AGL Energy
Very good industry representation and summary/overview of the domestic and international gas outlook” - WorleyParsons
“Excellent insight and discussion of issues facing domestic gas” - Reputex
“A good overview of the competing priorities and the issues facing the eastern gas market” - Shell
Discuss gas issues with Australia's gas leaders
Make sure you attend the Australiann Domestic Gas Outllook Conference 2014
Download the Sponsorship Prospectus to get a detailed overview of who attended the event in 2013, who you will meet in 2014 and to evaluate what package best suit your needs.
For speaking or sponsorship opportunities at the Australian Domestic Gas Outlook 2014 conference, please contact: