The Supply Chain Management Australia 2017 conference is being held from 15-17 November in Sydney. The conference will gather leading minds to learn how to:
- Develop demand forecasting strategies in order to achieve a competitive advantage
- Build agile operations to meet different and more complex customer expectations
- Ensuring a safe, secure and responsible supply chain
- Seize the opportunities of blockchain technology, cyber security and data security in supply chain management
- Implementing innovative technology to improve supply chain visibility and reduce complexity
The conference will bring together senior supply chain and logistics professionals from across all industries. Attending this conference is a great opportunity to learn how your organisation needs to face the growing complexity within customer expectations and to achieve this in a more time efficient way.
If you work within the Australian logistics and supply chain sector this is a not to be missed opportunity to meet senior level professionals from right across the industry to help you achieve better supply chain and logistics outcomes in your organisation.
"A great pragmatic view of the supply chain, covering IoT, digital disruption and forecasting risk management."
Supply Chain Director, Brightstar
Who attended last year:
By Job Function: By State: