The 5th Annual Women in Procurement & Supply Chain conference is a unique forum that is dedicated to advancing opportunities and career tracks for professionals within the procurement and supply chain function.
This highly-popular gathering addresses the challenges facing procurement and supply chain stakeholders, together with timely, candid and thought-provoking insights into future opportunities (and pain points!).
This event has become the annual meeting place for the profession - women as well as the leading male champions for change - and offers a high energy, supportive and inclusive platform for procurement stakeholders to share their experiences, insights, stories and best-practice innovations.
The agenda offers inspirational and innovative content, enabling participants to come away confident, knowledgeable and motivated in their roles.
Over three days, you will benefit from award-winning presentations, case studies, candid panel discussions, interactive champagne roundtables and a new network of amazing women (and men!).
“Summit was beneficial to people working in procurement to broaden their understanding and awareness of current trends and the future direction of procurement. I gained some very useful information and ideas to bring back to the workplace.” Kellie Payne, Assistance Director ICT Procurement, Attorney-General's Department
- Walking the talk on gender diversity in procurement and supply chain
- Attracting millennials and nurturing a new generation of leaders
- Getting procurement and supply chain basics right to deliver value across your organisation
- Ensuring your organisation is fully-prepared for digitalisation in procurement
- Sourcing and retaining professionals with new skills set and knowhow
- Mapping the procurement vison into 2020: what does the future hold?
- Assessing key milestones and challenges involving ethical procurement
- Embedding security into your procurement practices
10 Reasons to attend the 5th annual Women in Procurement & Supply Chain Conference:
- Build a winning formula for personal growth and career advancement
- Hear real-world examples about procurement transformation from leading organisations
- Learn which innovative procurement models are destined to succeed in 2019
- Hear how procurement innovation will re-shape the sourcing of goods and services
- Brainstorm with peers on leadership, supplier management strategy and market engagement
- Prepare your business for Australia’s Modern Day Slavery legislation that becomes operational in 2019
- Deep dive into technology for procurement integration: blockchain, IoT, data analytics, AI
- Share the personal stories of professionals on the path to work-life balance
- Join a supportive, inclusive community of inspirational procurement and supply chain professionals
- Expand your networks for future success
"Conference was a complete success and inspiration. Really enjoyed hearing everyone's personal experiences and how it led them to Procurement. All the speakers were fantastic with such inspiring stories and knowledge that was shared. This conference helped me find my confidence and I no longer feel like a fraud.” Thao Tran, Documentation & Systems Officer, Ausgrid
“The energy in the room was contagious. Honored to be amongst such a group of Inspirational women. The topics were great and the speakers were all excellent. A great networking event.” Nina Younes, Contracts Manager, Western Sydney Airport
Who will attend?
Delegate profile: Senior and emerging procurement and supply chain executives from across industry sectors. The 5th Annual Women in Procurement and Supply Chain conference will be attended by key stakeholders and decision makers with an interest in building the skills and relationships to lead an outstanding procurement team or grow their procurement team, including:
- General Managers & Heads of Procurement
- Heads of Corporate & Social Responsibility
- Heads of Risk Management
- Procurement Managers
- Heads of Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Managers
- Contract Managers
- Category Managers
- Purchasing Managers
- Sourcing Managers
- Vendor Managers
- Supply Chain & Logistics Managers
- Commercial & Business Development Managers
- Associated Professional Services Firms
- Product, Solutions & Service Providers
"What makes the procurement strategy right? Is it an art, a science or a combination of both? Who should be involved in its design and development? Who does it affect? These are just some of the questions that the Women in Procurement and Supply Chain conference will attempt to answer. It is shaping up to be a great forum: an opportunity to share views and ideas, an opportunity to debate and deliberate, an opportunity to connect with like-minded people, who are passionate about the art and science of procurement.” Natalie Budovsky, Group Director, Macquarie University Group
For sponsorship opportunities at Women in Procurement & Supply Chain 2019, please contact: Gary O’Brien on +61 (02) 9977 0565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a sponsorship prospectus here!