Digitalisation, work-life balance expectations, recognition and legislation of diversity and inclusion, and geographical shifts are all coming together to quickly reshape and revolutionise the ‘workplace’. Flexible and agile working are no longer something that businesses can, or should ignore – they are the new normal – and the positive outcomes are increasingly evident and measurable.
Flexible & Agile Working 2019 marks a new milestone for the future of work, bringing together everything a business leader or manager needs to prepare for and manage flexible working arrangements and agile workplaces.
With 30+ speakers discussing the why’s and how’s of flexible and agile working, this conference will present a holistic and practical overview, from regulation and policy to performance management strategies, from technology to talent retention and acquisition, from office layouts to increasing motivation while cutting costs.
If you are responsible for workforce planning, HR, team leadership or people and culture within your business, this is your must attend event in 2019.
- Be part of one of the biggest Australian events dedicated to flexible and agile working
- Discover how you can overcome the many challenges in managing a flexible and agile or being a flexible working manager
- Network with decision makers, influencers and entrepreneurs dedicated to implement flexible and agile working in Australian businesses
- Share your experience with the rest of the audience and benchmark your own flexible and agile strategies
- Discover the latest innovation and trends in flexible and agile working
Who Will Attend?
Flexible & Agile Working 2019 is for any business leader, team leader or HR leader – basically anyone with a workforce – who wants to understand what they need to do to be compliant with flexible work legislation, set their business up for success with effective and engaged employees, retain and attract staff and prepare for the inevitable, fast-paced shift in workplace culture and expectations.
Job functions will include but are not limited to:
- Heads of People & Culture
- Workforce Planning
- HR Directors & Managers
- Managing Directors, CEO’s and Business Owners
- Organisational Development
- Team Leaders
For sponsorship opportunities at the Flexible & Agile Working 2019, please contact, Nischal Aryal on +61 (0)2 8488 9948 or email firstname.lastname@example.org