Women in Procurement 2015 conference
Inspiring leadership, advancing careers and driving innovation in procurement and supply chain function and practice
The procurement function has transformed from a back office service to a strategic business function. The influence of CPOs and their teams within the enterprise has become pivotal, along with the increasing complexity of the procurement function and practice. This elevated role has brought heightened expectations for procurement teams to deliver across a broad range of capabilities that enhance business efficiency and fuel enterprise innovation. As the procurement workforce responds, a significant feature is what a Global Management Consultancy called the rise of the female buyer in a post gender economy.
Women in Procurement 2015 will see CPOs, and senior procurement directors and managers from across industry sectors meeting in Melbourne to analyse the key trends in procurement and supply chain practice and learn about the attributes and skills that advance leadership and influence within the procurement function. Featuring presentations from some of the most influential CPO’s and procurement practitioners in Australia, the conference will bring together senior managers in procurement, supply chain, category management, purchasing and logistics to meet and network with thought leaders and develop their leadership, organisational and functional goals.
The conference agenda has been designed by some of Australia’s leading female procurement practitioners for the benefit of women working within procurement and supply chain teams.
With key industry experts including:
Key benefits of attending Women in Procurement 2015:
- Identify the key challenges and opportunities for your career advancement
- Grow your professional networks for exchange of cross-sector knowledge for best practice
- Learn how to transform organisational culture and forge leadership aspirations
- Understand the contexts in which you practice – social, economic, geographic, global and national trends
- Re-frame your perspectives on what makes an effective procurement and supply chain management (PSCM) professional to reflect ever growing skills needs
- Empower your strategic management, innovation and negotiation skills
- Learn how to manage a diverse global supplier base to leverage new markets and minimise risk
Critical Issues at Women in Procurement 2015:
The event will address some of the key issues facing procurement professionals and supply chain managers across the broader Australian industry sector. These issues include:
- Developing capabilities and skills that will advance careers and leadership aspirations
- Assessing how process and system innovation can streamline supply chains and make procurement process efficient and agile
- Examining how to transform procurement systems through clearly articulated business vision and procurement strategy
- Analysing supply chain risk management strategies that minimise risk and make systems resilient and sustainable
- Optimising supplier relationship management through real time visibility that informs decision making and strengthens value
- Empowering strategic management, innovation and negotiation skills
- Managing a diverse global supplier base and working with ‘difficult’ source countries
Speaking, Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportuntiies are available!
With a room full of procurement decision makers seeking solutions to their key problems, you cannot afford to miss out on networking with these key sales prospects. Attendees will be actively seeking new ways to enhance their procurement processes and make their systems more efficient, productive and innovative. Women in Procurement 2015 is your opportunity to place your solutions at the front of their mind. Maximise your marketing return on investment and tailor a sponsorship package to suit your needs.
“Attendees at Women in Procurement 2015 will be looking to learn from best practice case studies, get inspired by real innovation and evaluate new technologies and products that will improve their performance. This is your opportunity to place your brand at the front of their minds.”
Procurement and supply chain professionals need your solutions!
- Keep your brand awareness top-of-mind and associate your business solutions with an industry gathering of the highest standard
- Nurture existing customer relationships and develop sales leads
- Demonstrate how your products, services and solutions fill a need for customers and sell to them at a time when they are engaged and actively seeking solutions
- Increase your marketing return on investment by choosing a sponsorship package designed specifically to help you achieve your goals
Download a sponsorship prospectus here and evaluate which package best suits your needs.