Safety in Oil and Gas 2015 Conference, Brisbane, Australia
Driving the next phase of improvement in HSE and process safety management performance
The Australian oil and gas industry is undergoing a transformation right now—both in terms of technology and workforce - and keeping up with changes in the industry is one of the largest issues keeping line managers up at night.
HSE and Process Safety Managers are under pressure to continuously improve engineering and operational standards to assure their organization is adapting fast enough to these changes. There is also a much higher focus on risk assessment and management of potential outcomes - and this throws up a whole new set of challenges for these professionals.
This event will gather leading regional and international safety leaders to enable these professionals to implement a proactive approach by providing unprecedented visibility into the emerging operating risks and integrity of oil & gas operations.
Delivering key industry experts including:
Addressing the most critical challenges facing HSE and process safety managers in oil and gas:
- Exploring new approaches in HSE, risk and process safety management
- Human Factors Analysis update: new research behind critical decision making
- Partnering for success: real world case studies on how Operators and Contractors successfully collaborate to ensure incident-free environments
- The role of communication in safety - don’t let communication mistakes cause an accident
- Safety excellence and the challenges of implementation
- Developing thoughts and methodologies to identify risk vulnerability
- Operational resilience and recovery
- Information technology and real-time data for safety improvement
PLUS! Full day in-depth learning sessions on 23 February
In-depth Learning Session A
Process safety leadership for senior executives
New protocols of process safety analysis and establishing a process safety dialogue within your organisation
In-depth Learning Session B
Anatomy of a major incident and how it applies to your company and personal role
A candid account from the former VP of Drilling and Completions, Gulf of Mexico for BP: the critical failures in safety management that lead to the Macondo oil spill - and how these they can be mitigated through proper leadership and safety culture
Seven key benefits of attending:
- Stay on top of the latest thinking and practices in safety leadership, accountability and ownership
- Gain first-hand knowledge of real-life incidents from the people accountable
- Learn to apply a systems thinking approach for better hazard identification and risk assessment
- Devise leadership strategies to promote a safety-based culture, engage stakeholders and optimise safety procedures
- Administer best practices to manage exposure risks, improve process safety and assure contractor safety
- Benchmark your safety management system with others in your industry
- Take away invaluable best practices and lessons learned
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are still available - for companies offering tools and services to improve safety performance in major hazard industries
Partnering with Safety in Oil & Gas 2015 is your chance to demonstrate that you have their solutions at a time and place where they are actively looking for these.
Safety in Oil & Gas 2015 is an outstanding opportunity for organisations to showcase their products, solutions or services that can help Australian companies in hazardous industries improve their personal and process safety performance, to a targeted and high profile gathering of senior-level decision makers.
For speaking, sponsorship and exhibition opportunities at Safety in Oil & Gas 2015, please contact Oli Russell-Cowan today on +61 2 8188 7536 or email@example.com to discuss a package that is right for you.