Why sponsor the Women in Procurement 2015 conference?
Women in Procurement 2015 is a unique opportunity to meet and engage with senior managers in supply chain and procurement across a wide range of industry sectors, who are responsible for implementing strategy and making the decisions on the technology and products and services that drive efficient and sustainable systems for their organisations.
In developing the program for this event, we research extensively with practitioners in leadership and senior management roles and other stakeholders from the procurement profession about the issues they face. We then design an agenda in direct response to these issues.
With a room full of procurement decision makers seeking solutions to their key problems, you cannot afford to miss out on networking with these key sales prospects. Attendees will be actively seeking new ways to enhance their procurement processes and make their systems more efficient, productive and innovative. Women in Procurement 2015 is your opportunity to place your solutions at the front of their mind. Maximise your marketing return on investment and tailor a sponsorship package to suit your needs.
The event will address some of the key issues facing procurement professionals and supply chain managers across the broader Australian industry sector. These issues include:
- Developing capabilities and skills that will advance careers and leadership aspirations
- Assessing how process and system innovation can streamline supply chains and make procurement process efficient and agile
- Examining how to transform procurement systems through clearly articulated business vision and procurement strategy
- Analysing supply chain risk management strategies that minimise risk and make systems resilient and sustainable
- Optimising supplier relationship management through real time visibility that informs decision making and strengthens value
- Empowering strategic management, innovation and negotiation skills
- Managing a diverse global supplier base and working with ‘difficult’ source countries
If you have solutions to any or all of the above issues, by sponsoring the event you can demonstrate the value you have to offer to a room full of senior decision makers at a time when they are actively looking for solutions.