Government Procurement 2014 Conference, Canberra, Australia
The procurement function in the public sector is continually striving to ensure they deliver the best value for money for tax payers and the sharing of knowledge and ideas, inter-departmental collaboration, aggregation and training are all critical in achieving this.
The GovProcure 2014 conference brings together senior procurement managers from federal and state government departments, local governments, government agencies and utilities to address the critical challenges facing public sector procurement managers. For all those in attendance this will be an opportunity to learn about the latest developments in procurement strategy from every corner of the public sector with a focus on best in show case studies, interactive panel discussion and thought provoking presentations.
Hear from public sector procurement managers and industry experts:
Addressing the key challenges facing procurement managers from all over the Australian public sector:
- Fostering teamwork, collaboration and aggregation across departments, agencies and governments
- Improving engagement with new procurement models and systems
- Improving capability and building your procurement team
- Innovation and how to improve your procurement process
- Utilizing technology to increase efficiencies in your procurement processes
- Implementing best practice supplier negotiations to help increase the value delivered by procurement divisions
- Acknowledging the importance of probity in public sector procurement and how you can ensure it is implemented throughout your division
The key benefits of attending Government Procurement 2014:
- Examine procurement trends in the private sector and internationally to identify best-practice processes that can be implemented in your organization
- Hear from senior managers from across the public sector so you can benchmark your systems and strategies and strengthen your team’s ability to respond to challenges
- Learn how you can increase the level of collaboration between your team and others so that your team can continually meet strategic organizational goals
- Gain insights into how leading minds are training and structuring their teams
- Analyse how others have transformed their teams into high performing procurement teams
- Improve your own problem solving capabilities in complex procurement situations
PLUS! Full day pre-conference in-depth learning sessions on 17 November
In-depth Learning Session A: Improving contract management and supplier relationship management in the public sector
In-depth Learning Session B: Probity in procurement – improving systems and processes to ensure the most upright and honest standards are kept throughout your organisation
Procurement managers from federal and state government departments, local governments, government agencies and utilities to address the critical challenges facing public sector procurement managers
Sponsorship and Exhibition opportunities at the GovProcure 2014 conference:
The GovProcure 2014 conference will see procurement managers from all over the Australian public sector meeting in Canberra in November to learn about the latest innovations and best practice strategies that will help them improve the performance of their organizations.
If you have solutions or services for the Australian public sector and if you want to meet senior government procurement managers of the Australian government departments and agencies, then you can’t afford not to sponsor or exhibit at the GovProcure 2014 conference.
For a confidential discussion about a sponsorship solution tailored just for you, please contact Oli Russell-Cowan on +61 (0)2 8188 7536 or email firstname.lastname@example.org