Eastern Australia's Energy Markets Outlook 2015 Conference Sydney
The premier event for Australia's east coast energy sector
The Eastern Australia’s Energy Markets Outlook 2015 conference is the only annual and dedicated senior level, strategic platform for exploring future directions of eastern Australia’s energy sector.
This year's 4th annual Eastern Australia’s Energy Markets Outlook conference, chaired by Keith Orchison, will again bring together Australia’s leading policy makers, industry, peak representative bodies, respected analysts and end users to work towards satisfactory and sustainable outcomes for all concerned.
Expert speakers include:
What is new for 2015?
- Opening keynote from the IEA’s Director for Energy Markets and Security, Keisuke Sadamori – the best insight you can get into global energy megatrends impacting your organization
- More CXO level speakers than ever before - giving you unparalleled access to the leading minds from Australia's energy sector!
- You spoke and we listened – our survey respondents asked for a stronger focus on sharing solutions to common challenges rather than merely discussing the issues - so the 2015 agenda will offer more solutions to organisational challenges
- An in-depth analysis of the most significant challenges facing the sector today, including oversupply in the wholesale market, the network transition (changing tariffs and distributed generation) and the lead up to Paris
- A separately bookable third conference day dedicated to better understanding the rapidly changing east coast gas supply and demand dynamics
- Two brand new pre-conference in-depth learning sessions to choose from to get the most from your event experience
Addressing the 6 critical issues currently facing east coast energy market stakeholders:
- Identifying the policy priorities to create a more effective east coast market and ensure efficient energy investment
- Addressing oversupply in the wholesale electricity market
- Examining the east coast gas market – supply/demand dynamics, price and policy portents
- The importance of adequate competition for east coast energy markets
- The road to Paris and the transition to a low carbon economy – balancing abatement, affordability and reliability
- Energy productivity, a rapidly changing technology landscape and increasingly engaged consumers
Benefits of attending:
- Hear from policy makers and regulators about their plans to create a more effective east coast energy market
- Understand the implications of global energy trends for domestic markets and the strategies that leading businesses will use to adapt
- Discover how innovation will drive more efficient use and supply of energy and the opportunities and challenges this will create
- Access expert analysis on the outlook for demand and supply for both electricity and gas markets
- Understand the impact of changing consumer preferences and new technologies for network business and the implications for the greater supply chain
- Meet and network with the leaders of Australia’s energy industry
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities at the 4th annual Eastern Australia’s Energy Markets Outlook 2015 conference – Do business with senior executives from Australia’s east coast energy industry!
"The business development opportunities created for Energy Exemplar were excellent and as result we’ve committed to a 4 x Event Sponsorship package of various events for 2014/15 with Quest Events"
- Olumide Adisa, Energy Exemplar (Exhibitor at EAEMO 2013, Silver Sponsor at EAEMO 2014, Silver Sponsor at ADGO 2015)
Industry expert Keith Orchison will again chair the Eastern Australia’s Energy Markets Outlook 2015 conference in Sydney
Are you looking to increase top-of-mind brand awareness in Australia's energy sector? Are you looking to develop new business relationships in order to boost marketing ROI and sales lead generation? The 4th annual Eastern Australia's Energy Markets Outlook 2015 conference offers a targeted gathering of your customers in order for you to promote products, services and solutions to a targeted group of senior decision makers. Sponsorship and exhibition packages can be tailored to accurately align with your overall sales and marketing strategies
Download the sponsorship prospectus to get a detailed overview of who attended the event in 2014, who you will meet in 2015 and to evaluate what package best suits your needs.
For sponsorship and exhibition opportunities please contact: Jon Treherne on +61 (0)2 8188 7536 or email email@example.com
“EAEMO represents a unique and unparalleled opportunity to engage and interact with representatives from the energy sectors,”
“We find EAEMO an ideal forum to listen and learn; and to increase our industry knowledge and insights. It’s a valuable and highly respected platform for the presentation of our products and services.
“In 2014, we chose the EAEMO event to present to the sector a new solar energy forecast service and announce a new industry partnership. I was delighted to share our innovations with key energy industry contacts, and get a peek into the future challenges faced by the sector.
“EAEMO is very capably managed and promoted by Quest Events. We anticipate continuing our relationship in 2015 and making EAEMO an integrated part of our sales and marketing plans. See you again next year!”
- Lucy Batt, Market Manager, MetraWeather (Exhibitor at EAEMO 2013 and 2014)